March 21, 2010

Spring

Just wanted to update ya'll on what has been going on here. Well it had started of beautiful here in March! We have been enjoying going outside to play and trips to the park. Only this weekend we got over four inches of snow! So crazy and not what I wanted with the weather finally getting normal! The weather says it will go back to normal tomorrow so I hope that is true!

Everything is going great with this pregnancy so far, I am getting the horrible heartburn that I had with Kate but I knew that would come. We decided on Ellie Noelle Read as her name, I am so glad we finally made the decision. It took us forever! She is busy kicking and moving around and Kate loves to talk to her all the time. I love seeing how Kate is reacting to this pregnancy, she is super excited for her sister to be here! I am totally nesting and have been for awhile, anything that I can organize or clean I am doing. I can't wait to start working on Ellie's room, it will be a garden theme and I can't wait to see it actually done! We are doing kate's room as well so she gets a new big girl room, fun times!

Kate is growing like crazy! She actually fits in 3T clothes! Well for length anyways, not do much in the waist. But this is the first time since she was born that she actually fits in the clothes that go with her age. Her vocabulary is increasing like crazy as well, sometimes it is hard for us to remember that she is a toddler not a little adult with how she has conversations with us!

Ronnie and I are keeping busy with church stuff and work but we are doing great. Ronnie just had his 31st birthday but if you ask him it was his 28th, ha! So that is pretty much it. I have some pictures to post from the snow and our recent trip to Six Flags Over Texas as soon as I can get some time I will put them on here!

No comments: