April 14, 2010

Update and Easter Pics

I know it is May and I am just now updating with Easter pictures but at least I am updating!

We have had a busy couple of months around here getting ready for this new little one to arrive. We started on the nursery, still not done but when it is I will update with the pics of it. We finally choose a name for her Ellie Noelle Read. That only took forever, but I love it and I love using her name when I talk about her. I can't wait for her to be here, only 7 more weeks until her due date! Yay! It is already getting hot here in Texas and I am not looking forward to being prego with this heat so hopefully she will come just a little early!

We had ours friends the Morris' out for a week to visit and we had fun hanging out enjoying the company. I love watching our girls play, they are so adorable! Kate misses her friends and asks for them about once a week. They really did get a long together great for being together for a full week. I enjoyed having Aimee out, made me wish we lived closer but I was happy that she could come for a visit!

Kate is growing up so fast! I signed her up for pre-school and she is sooo excited to go. She asked if she got to go on a school bus and I told her that would be for when she was older, she was kinda disappointed but then we got to do a walk through at the school and Kate loved it! The little girls bathroom is all decorating in Princess decor and Kate came home and wanted me to do her bathroom that way! She is making Ronnie and I laugh daily with her little insight into life. I love it! She is very excited for Ellie to be here although if you ask her she will tell you she can't wait to be a big sister but she doesn't like the name Ellie cause it sounds like a boy. :) Silly girl! Kate also loves singing lately, she can't go five minutes without a song coming out of her. Most of them are made up and go along with what she is playing with at the time, it is pretty funny to listen to her go around the house singing while I am cleaning.

So that has pretty much been life lately, getting ready for baby #2 and having fun with Kate at this age. Here are just a few pictures that we took during Easter.

Easter 2010

2 comments:

Forrest - PNG 2010 said...

I would say I have the most adorable granddaughter in the world! She is growing up so fast!! Can't wait to come out in July and see her and my new granddaughter. Hugs and kisses

Dad

Adrienne said...

So good to hear about all that is going on with you guys. Renee loves to sing all day. I think I hear more singing from her than talking. As Kate does mostly made up but some Bible songs to some of which I have never sang so I am not sure where she learned them LOL. Love and miss you guys. Can't wait to see Ellie!