June 20, 2010

Ellie's Room and Pregnancy Update


So Ellie's room is pretty much done! I love how it turned out! I still need to add curtains and a diaper stacker but my mom is going to make those and she gets in to town on Wednesday so hopefully that will be up soon. Most of the stuff in her room is hand made or I got a thrift stores and re-painted, I love a good deal! I got the idea for her nursery from the canopy I saw in Pottery Barn Kids and kind of made that the center of the room and worked around it. It was a splurge but I am so glad we did it. I have two weeks left till my due date and I can't believe how fast time is going. I go to the doctor again on Thursday to see how I am progressing, last week I was 1 1/2 cm so we will see if I have gotten any further. I sure hope so, it is soo hot outside and I really can't wait to have her! I can't wait to post photos of our new little girl, until then below are more pictures of her room!


No comments: