April 13, 2011

Life

Well it has been forever and a day since I have been on here and of course a lot has changed, that's life right?! We had our baby girl Ellie on June 29th. She was the exact measurements that kate was, 6 pounds 14 ounces and 21 inches long. She is now 10 months old and crawling around this house like crazy! She is so much fun and really a very happy baby!

Kate adores being a big sister and they are already starting to play together. Kate started preschool this year and loves it. She goes twice a week but if it were up to her she would go everyday. She also started playing t-ball this spring, her team is the Gators and they are all so cute!

Ronnie and I have been keeping ourselves busy with volunteering at church. I am running VBS this year and writing the curriculum for sunday school, I love it but it sure does keep you busy! Ronnie went down to volunteer at a rehab place called u-turn that our church supports, he came home tired but he thought it was a neat place for people to get their life back on track.

This summer Ronnie's mom and brother are joining us here in the lone star state. We are all so excited to have them closer to us!! This summer will be packed with fun and a very busy schedule but we are enjoying being a family of four! Just wanted to post a quick summary of what is going on with us so hopefully I will keep this more updated. I was dragging my feet because I didn't want to write one long post so I decided to just do the quick one and then try to keep up with the blog from here on out. We will see how often I update but hopefully it will be at least once a week!

No comments: